Ordering Perpetual Licensing in Vuzion Core
Perpetual Licensing is now available to order in Vuzion Core. The easiest way to order perpetual licensing is via the reseller marketplace within Vuzion Core.
- Login to Vuzion Core (https://partner.vuzion.cloud)
2. Select Marketplace from the list of options on the left-hand side. This must be done before logging in as a customer:
3. Once on the Marketplace tab, you can either search for the required plan or select the Perpetual Licensing category and click 'See All'
4. Once you have located the plan that the customer wants to purchase, hit add to cart and then click on the cart icon in the top right-hand corner. If you are unable to find the required plan, please email firstname.lastname@example.org asking for the plan to be delegated to your marketplace.
5. Select the Quantity and hit next
6. Select the Customer from the list or you can search for them at the top
7. On the next screen, you will either be asked to confirm the customer tenant (if the customer already has services with Vuzion) or enter the .onmicrosoft.com domain for a new tenant (if the customer does not already have services with Vuzion). Enter or confirm the information and hit next
8. Check and confirm the order is what the customer. You will be shown everything about the order, the subscription, quantity of licenses selected, the price, and reseller pricing. Once happy this is correct click Buy at the bottom of the screen
9. Please allow the order some time to process. Whilst this can sometimes take longer the order should only take between 20-30 minutes to complete. You can log in as the customer > Account > Subscriptions and check if the subscription is now showing as active. If so, you can log in as the customer's office 365 global admin account to portal.office.com to find the license keys. The link will explain where you need to go: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-gb/microsoft-365/admin/setup/download-software-licenses-csp?view=o365-worldwide