If you want to change the services assigned to a user, you will need to modify the licences assigned to that user. You can change a user’s licence through the Microsoft 365 Admin Center.
If you need additional licences, you will need to purchase them in CORE.
Modify a User’s Licence
- Log into the Microsoft 365 Admin Center using global admin credentials for the tenant: https://admin.microsoft.com
- Go to ‘Users > Active Users’ on the left-hand menu
- Click onto the User you want to update the licences for
- Select the Licenses and Apps heading
- Tick the checkbox next to the required licences for the user
- If you want to disable any services for that user (i.e. disable the email service for the user), expand Apps and untick any services you do not want the user to have
- Press Save Changes
New services can take a short while to appear for the user.