Adding Administrator Users to Vuzion CORE
- Open a web browser and navigate to https://core.vuzion.cloud Sign in using your CORE credentials
- Now you are signed in, if adding a new admin for your reseller account click Users on the navigation tab on the left - to add a new admin account for a customer, go to Customers and Log In as the customer first.
- Now click Add New Users
- Enter in the users first name, last name, email address and select the role you wish the user to have:
If you wish for the user to be an administrator, make sure to click Assign staff member roles to user
Just a note, If you are prompted to assign services to users please make sure the box is unticked, Trying to assign Microsoft 365 may cause an error as this plan is just a 0-cost verification subscription and as such may cause an error.
- If you wish to send the user their login credentials, tick the box to “Send activation email to users”. This will send an activation link using the details entered in step 4 to the user which they can follow to log in to Vuzion CORE.
- Click Finish.
- The user will now be listed under Users within Vuzion CORE.