How to Access Azure Cost Management (ACM)
1. Log in to partner centre (https://partner.microsoft.com/dashboard)
2. Go via CSP > Customers, and search for your customer.
3. Find your customer and click the arrow to open the 'administer services' section.
4. From here, select Microsoft Azure Management Portal to open their portal - please note that you will need to ensure that you have permissions over the subscription.
5. Next either select Cost Management from the homepage, or navigate to a specific subscription and find the Cost Management features down the left-hand-side of the subscription as per below, and click Cost Analysis.
6. You should then be able to see the cost management features, an example of which is shown in the screenshot below.
If you encounter any problems, this will likely be due to lack of permissions. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further assistance.